- Release 20.03The KwaMoja team are proud to announce the release of version 20.03 of our open source ERP system. The code can be downloaded from here. Installation instructions can be found here. The system can be installed manually or by using the KwaMoja installer. KwaMoja is based on the webERP system, and contains all of theContinue reading “Home”
- New release branch createdWe have now branched off the code that will become the new 20.03 release. You can find the code at https://github.com/timschofield/KwaMoja/tree/release_20.03 and you can download from https://github.com/timschofield/KwaMoja/archive/release_20.03.zip Any new features won’t appear in this branch, just fixes to the code that is already there. We are on target to make this release on the 1stContinue reading “Home”
- KwaMoja has a more polished lookThanks to my colleague Juergen Mueller the themes for KwaMoja have been given a much more professional and polished look. The icon sets for each theme are now more unified Each theme has a nicer look and feel Input screens now use the much nicer looking <fieldset> elements rather than the ugly kludge of usingContinue reading “Home”
- KwaMoja warehousing functionalityNew KwaMoja warehousing functionality KwaMoja now has the ability to store stock in containers within a warehouse, down to any level you choose to define. So for instance an item can be stored in a particular bin, in a particular bay, on a particular aisle, in a particular warehouse. However it doesn’t have to beContinue reading “Home”
- Seamless integration of RTL languagesThanks to Juergen, KwaMoja now works seamlessly with languages that use a right to left script. When a left to right language (for example English) is chosen, all appears correctly: but if we now swap to a right to left language (for example Farsi) KwaMoja automatically detects this and changes the css appropriately: This isContinue reading “Home”
The system is built upon PHP and MariaDB , two leading elements in open source development while producing a light-weight code to run on older hardware.
Kwamoja is the result of our desire to provide an ERP solution which moves people & businesses forward. Many many people have supported the project through the years – so thanks to everyone!
To help businesses in Africa (and anyone who needs an ERP system) to move forward and be competitive.